Good morning, fabulous doodlers! Today we’re going to draw a skull! This is doodle No. 47 – I can’t believe how far we’ve come! I’m hoping to do a special 50th anniversary doodle, as well. Anyway, we’d better get started, right?
- Draw an almost-circle, with a gap left at the bottom.
- In this gap, draw three small bumps.
- Next, add in the eyes: I used two ovals, but change this if you want!
- Don’t forget a little smile!
- At the top-right of the skull, draw a few spooky spirals.
- Do the same at the bottom left.
- And colour in! Use:
- Lemon yellow
Why not… chop and change the colours of the skull? How about 𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖓 or 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖉?