Do you like to fold your clothes neatly before putting them away? Or do you stuff them in any old how? If you’re a neat person and like everything in its place, have a go at doodle No. 46. I hope you enjoy it!
- Draw a half-moon shape, kind of like a bowl.
- Add another 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓋𝓎 line at the neck. Check the picture if you’re not sure!
- Inside our half-moon, draw a small rectangle with rounded corners.
- Draw a wiggly line or two in this rectangle to represent words.
- Making sure it’s slightly wavy and has rounded corners, draw a line for the main part of the t-shirt.
- Add some stripes and you’re done!
- But don’t forget to colour in with:
- grass green
- pale green
Why not… add extra cuteness?! Draw a face onto your t-shirt – whatever expression you like!