Do you know what a skort is? If you don’t you’re really missing out! They are a mix between shorts and a skirt, and can come in very handy, for sport especially. Welcome to doodle No. 45!
- Nice and simple. Start off your doodle with a straight line.
- Add two diagonal lines to create a volcano shape on your page.
- Draw another diagonal line about a third of the way along the first line. It should be very slightly longer than the others.
- There’s a small button on this skort, so draw a dot below the waistband.
- Join up the middle line to the end one.
- Finish off your Skort Doodle with one last line – check your drawing with the picture!
- Now use these colours to colour in:
- Pale pink
- Rose petal
Why not… choose a different set of colours for the checks on the skort? How about three greens, instead of three pinks?