I have a fabulous collection of scarves that I love to wear in winter! I have a blue one with rainbow stripes and tassels on the ends, and a white one with spots and colourful shapes on, but my all-time-favourite is a beautiful purple one knitted by a friend. Do you have a favourite scarf? Well you can have plenty of fun designing one with this doodle – No. 43.
- First, draw two wavy lines. It doesn’t matter what shape they make exactly, but just keep them parallel!
- Join up the ends of these lines and add a few tassels for decoration.
- Draw lots of lovely stripes on the scarf.
- Add some eyes!
- Draw your smile between two stripes if you can.
- To finish, draw some eyebrows above the eyes.
- And you’re done! But don’t forget to use these colours for colouring in:
Why not… draw a wonderful array of Hogwarts scarfs? I’ve done one for each house.