Welcome back everyone! Today, we’re going to be drawing doodle No. 42, which is a fabulous pair of pink boots. Have fun!
- Start with a smile! Draw a bean shape with a few lines for teeth.
- Left of the smile, draw two parallel vertical lines. The should have an eye between them halfway down.
- At the top of the two parallel lines, draw four Vs: one big and three small. The small ones are for decoration, but they can sometimes look like angry eyebrows if you’re not careful, so watch out!
- Like on our Socks Doodle yesterday, add on the toe of the boot.
- Draw a small three-sided rectangle for the heel.
- Double it! Draw another boot on the other side of the smile. It should be identical, except flipped the other way round.
- Colour in with
- River blue
See you next time!