Hi doodlers! Sorry I haven’t posted many doodles this last week. I have just gone back to school and so I keep getting busier and busier! Today, though, we’re back with another Clothing Project doodle – socks. It’s No. 41, and the fourth of our current doodle project.
- First, draw a three-sided rectangle.
- Then add a sausage-y shape at the bottom of the rectangle for the toes of the sock.
- At the heel, draw a dome shape.
- Draw another one of these at the toes.
- Decorate! Stripes usually look best, but feel free to explore your options.
- Add another sock next to the first, exactly the same but mirrored so the toe is pointing left, not right.
- Use these colours to colour in:
- Sunny yellow
Make sure the heels and toes are yellow, not red.
More doodles very soon!