Are you someone who likes to splash about in puddles? I am, as long as I’m not wearing any special clothes! This cute yellow welly would be a perfect symbol for the start of autumn – why not doodle it at the top of all the autumn days in your diary or planner? This is doodle No. 41.
- Draw an L shape to start off this doodle.
- Add a backwards ꟻ next to the L, as I’ve done in the picture.
- Then, draw a big bump starting at the bottom of the ꟻ and ending at the bottom of the L.
- Draw a jaggedy sole at the base of your Wellington Doodle.
- Now we need to give the welly a simple face,
- and some rosy cheeks! Use three small lines on each side of the mouth.
- Use these colours to brighten up your doodle:
- Lemon yellow
- Dark pink