Are you a fan of buzzy bees? I get nervous whenever one flies near me, but really they are very important to flowers and trees, and wouldn’t sting you unless they get really scared or angry. Have a go at drawing one using my instructions. This is doodle No. 38!
- Just the same as our little pug, start off with a bean shape!
- Then add two antennae with dots at the top.
- On the left hand side of the bee’s body, draw two round curves, one behind the other.
- Draw a cute face at the top of the bean – a small smile and big eyes.
- Using a black pen, draw six or seven lines across the bean’s bottom half -stripes. We’ll add the yellow in later!
- Remember to draw a dotted trail to show that your Bee-utiful Doodle is flying!
- Use these pens to add some colour.
- River blue
- Sunny yellow
Why not… try your bee in a different position?
Next doodle on Monday morning! See you then!