Hi doodlers, I’m back again for No. 37! I really hope you enjoy the Pencil Doodle, as it is really easy and I use it a lot when I doodle. Plus, it is a great school-themed doodle, as most of you will be going back soon!
- Firstly, draw a long rectangle with a scalloped edge.
- Next, add two short, horizontal lines at the top of this shape, and then two longer vertical ones going all the way down.
- Like a small mountain, draw a curve below the scalloped edge. Don’t forget to check your drawing with the picture!
- At the tip of the mountain, draw a little curve to show the bit of the pencil you write with. Then fill it in.
- Remember the two horizontal lines you drew? Above them, add a small, three-sided rectangle with very rounded corners. This will be the rubber.
- Don’t forget to add a cute face on the rubber! Use the basic dotted eyes and U-shape mouth.
- Remember to use these colours for filling in!
- Sunny yellow
Why not… draw the picture or words your pencil is sketching? For the example below, I drew a heart.
Next post on Friday!