It’s so nice to flop on the sofa at the end of a long day and watch television, but how to doodle a TV? Have a go at No. 36, everyone!
- Draw a small rectangle. Keep the corners rounded to make your doodle seem more soft and friendly!
- Add another larger rectangle outside the first one, leaving space on the right hand side of the smaller one to draw some buttons.
- Draw the buttons I mentioned, using three or so little circles. You can experiment with other shapes of button if you like – feel free to explore!
- This TV stands on two rounded rectangles.
- And has two antennae on top!
- Don’t forget to add a bobble on the top of each…
- …and colour in using:
- Inky black
Next post on Thursday, at 7:00!