Did you enjoy the first bonus doodle? It was a cute ice cream! Well today, I have another bonus – this time a candle. Welcome to No. 35, everyone!
- Are you ready? Start off with two parallel, vertical lines.
- Join them at the bottom with a single curved line, and draw an oval with pointed ends at the top.
- Add a little black line for a wick.
- On either side of the candle, draw a small teardrop shape – these are bits of dripping wax.
- Dot two eyes in the centre of the candle.
- And a half-moon shaped mouth!
- In this mouth, draw a little curve for the tongue.
- Colour in the section above the curve using your pen/pencil.
- At the bottom of your candle, draw an oval shape.
- Add another oval inside the first one – remember to check the picture to make sure you’ve got it right!
- Draw an ear shape at the side of the two ovals for the handle of the plate.
- Lastly, draw another, larger ear shape around the outside of the first one.
- Colour in with:
- Golden brown
- Dark pink
Why not… light your candle? Simply add a flame on top of the wick.
Next post on Tuesday!