Sorry, doodlers, no posts for a while! But I’m back now with No. 34, a cute peach doodle. My posts might be more spaced out now as I become busier and go back to school, but there will be doodles regularly. Just remember to keep up the practise!
- Draw a large heart-shape, with one of the sides curving slightly into the middle.
- On the top of this heart, draw a couple of little leaves, one behind the other.
- Add a line through the centre of each one.
- From this line, draw two to three V shapes to show veins.
- Add two big round eyes with a bean shape in between them.
- Draw a smallish curve inside the bean, and fill in the section above.
- Colour in using…
- Grass green
- blood red
- dark pink
Next post this weekend!