Good morning, everyone! I’ve got a refreshing orange doodle for you today! Why not doodle while making yourself a cup of tea? This is doodle No. 33.
- Start with a simple circle – you can draw around a glue stick if you like.
- Inside the first circle, draw another one that is slightly smaller. Then, using a pencil, split the orange into eighths. Do this by halving it, halving it again, halving it another time, and then one last time to finish the step.
- Go over the lines in pen, leaving a gap between each one and the edge of the circle.
- Join up the lines with small curves.
- Add some sparkle! Draw a couple of little diamonds – like we did on the Sunglasses Doodle.
- For extra detail, sketch tiny lines in a few of the orange segments.
- Don’t forget to add colour! Use:
- Bright orange
- Lemon yellow
Why not… adjust the colours of your citrus doodle to turn it into a lemon or a lime?