Not a fan of jellyfish? Me neither. But this doodle is just too cute to resist! No. 32 also has a really cool challenge for you to try. Get doodling!
- Draw an elongated dome, tilted slightly on its side.
- Join up the bottom with a curved line.
- Add a little half-circle mouth –
- – and two big round eyes!
- Draw a few bubbles coming from your jellyfish’s head.
- Last step: draw five or six curly lines below the head.
- And colour in, using: pale pink and river blue.
Why not… add some decoration to your doodle? Try swirls, stripes, dots and spots.