Wow! Another fruit doodle for you to draw! I should really make a fruit project… Anyway, welcome to doodle No. 31! If you’ve got this far, then well done – doodling definitely gets better with practise.
- Draw an oval for the main bit of the pineapple.
- Add diagonal lines with a fine-tip pen.
- Draw a round mouth and two small round eyes.
- Sort of like a crown, draw a row of little pointed bumps along the head of the pineapple.
- Add lots more of these bumps on top of the first ones.
- Finish off your pineapple doodle with a few more spikes, this time much longer.
- Don’t forget the colouring in! Use: lemon yellow and grass green.
Why not… pop your pineapple in a fruit bowl and give it some friends?