Have you got a cat? I haven’t, but if you do, why not use doodle No. 29 to draw your cat by changing the colours and patterns? Have fun, doodlers…
- Draw a little frown shape at the top of your paper.
- Add a spiky ear on either side.
- From the left ear, all the way around in a spiral, draw a long line.
- Draw two round eyes at the top of the face.
- Draw three ovals: two large ones for the cheeks, and a little one for the nose.
- Give your cat a mouth by drawing in two curved lines.
- Grab a cream pen, a dark pink pen and a light pink pen.
Why not… customise your cat? Have a go at experimenting with colours, size and texture.