Hello doodlers! This is doodle No. 28, a watermelon. Watermelons have lots of fun colours, so they’re a great doodle and will look very pretty on your page!
- Start with a two-sided triangle.
- Then add three curved lines at the base of this triangle, to make a thick line and a thin line.
- Draw a few raindrop-shaped seeds at the top of the watermelon slice.
- In the thick line, scribble a few wavy lines. These will be coloured light green and dark green.
- Time for a face! Draw two dotted eyes (you can add some eyelashes if you want) and a bumpy line below that.
- Draw a semi-circle just underneath this line to finish off the mouth.
- Get five pens ready: dark pink, grass green, cream, forest green and blood red.
Why not… draw your watermelon with a bite taken out of it? You could change the face to match!