What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Personally, I think banana is the best, but vanilla is pretty good too… Doodle No. 22, an ice cream, is our first 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 doodle. Bonus doodles are a little bit trickier than usual, but I make them double as long to break it down a bit. Have an ice time!
- Start with a simple dome shape: this will the the top of the scoop of ice cream.
- Add three to four bumps along the bottom of the dome to join it up.
- Below that, draw an upside down pyramid shape.
- On the pyramid, draw a few diagonal lines to give the cone some texture.
- Draw a few more going the other way, as shown in the picture.
- On the scoop of ice cream, draw a half-moon smile, quite close to the bottom.
- Next to the mouth, on either side, dot two little eyes.
- At the top left of the dome, draw a few little circles, decreasing in size, to make the strawberry ice cream look smooth and shiny.
- Above the right eye, draw a little dip, only about half a centimetre long.
- From this dip, draw a long rectangle – a chocolate flake!
- Add detail to the flake by drawing some lines along it.
- Phew! Last step! Draw two round cheeks next to the eyes.
- And don’t forget to colour in your doodle! I used light brown, dark brown, dark pink and bright red.
Why not… choose a different flavour of ice cream? In the picture below, I’ve tried out lemon, chocolate and vanilla.