Ok. I know. It’s a weird thing to doodle. But still! No. 21 is a toilet roll! Don’t forget to try the challenge – and then send in your photos when you’re done!
- With a black pen, draw two vertical, parallel lines.
- Draw a curve at the bottom of the lines, to join them up, and a leaf shape at the top.
- Add an oval inside the leaf shape, and two wavy lines coming off the side of the toilet roll.
- At the end of these lines, draw a jagged line to show where someone has ripped off a piece of toilet paper.
- Now it’s time to add in the face! Use a semi-circle for the mouth to start with.
- Then draw two little round cheeks and two winking eyes.
- Remember to colour this doodle in with a light grey pen, a light brown and a dark pink.
Why not… change the expression of your toilet roll doodle? It doesn’t have to be happy. How about drawing a frown?