Welcome to doodle No. 19, the last doodle in our travel project! Today you’ll draw a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to try a fun challenge too!
- Draw two large hearts for the lenses of the sunglasses.
- Use two curved lines to join them up.
- Next, use your pen to go around the inside of each heart, so that the lenses have a border.
- From the hearts, draw two pairs of parallel lines, about 2.5cm long -they should be diagonal.
- To make the sunglasses sparkle, let’s add a few little diamonds on either side. it doesn’t particularly matter how many you do, but five should be about enough.
- Finally, draw the bits that hook over your ears – they curve so that the glasses won’t slip off. Have a look at the picture above to see how I draw them.
- Get out black, blood red and sunny yellow pens to colour in this doodle.
Why not… change the shape of the lenses? How about a star, or a circle? Or even a flower?
Don’t forget to add this drawing to your page of travel doodles!
This is the very last travel doodle – once you’ve finished it, send in your page of travel drawings and I’ll display is in the Reader’s Gallery!