This is our 18th doodle so far – and I’m going to show you how to draw some luggage! Get ready, doodlers, for No. 18!
- A bit like the start of our Holiday Journal Doodle, we need to draw a rectangle with curved corners.
- Add a line going from the top right corner to the bottom right corner. It should be slightly curved.
- At the bottom of the rectangle, draw two circles – these are the wheels of your Luggage Doodle.
- Sort of like horns, draw two spikes coming out of the top of the doodle.
- Join up these horn-shapes with a small oblong, and add another in the top centre of the large rectangle. This will be a label, so make sure to draw some wiggly lines on it too.
- Last, draw a face on the luggage. Use a dot for one eye, a > symbol for the other eye, circles for the cheeks, and a U for the mouth.
- Use pale orange, light grey, dark grey, dark pink and turquoise to add a bit of colour.
Why not… use a fine-tip pen or even a pencil to add some faint horizontal or vertical lines? This will make your Luggage look like it’s bumpy.
Don’t forget to add this drawing to your page of travel doodles!