Happy 15th doodle! No. 15 is a compass to help you find your way about. Enjoy, doodlers!
- Nice and simple to start off with, draw a nice big circle on your page.
- Next, draw an even bigger one around that!
- Kind of like drawing a clock, add a small circle in the middle of the compass and then ten or so dots round the outside.
- Then draw two spikes coming off the circle in the centre, on opposite sides.
- Use two small, curvy lines to make the handle of the compass.
- Last step – draw in a tiny square inside the handle – and you’re finished!
- Don’t forget to colour this in with dark grey, light grey, royal blue and blood red.
Don’t forget to add this drawing to your page of travel doodles!