Get out your swimming costume! We’re going to the beach! But we don’t want to get burnt, do we? Better bring some suncream… This is doodle No. 14.
- The main body of a suncream bottle is like the shape of your fingertip. Draw a straight horizontal line to start off with, and then a much larger curvy one coming off it.
- Next, let’s draw the lid: a square shape at the top of the bottle.
- Add in another horizontal line, this time inside the lid.
- Above that, draw about three or four little lines- these are to make the lid look more like a lid!
- This suncream bottle has a sun on, so draw a big swirl for its centre.
- Finish off the doodle with some sunbeams. These are just small lines – ten or eleven should be enough.
- Let’s make this bottle yellow to match the sun! So, get out a sunny-yellow pen and a dark grey.
Why not… have a go at drawing a suncream bottle with the lid off? Look below for inspiration!
Don’t forget to add this drawing to your page of travel doodles!