Are you working from home – or doing your school work? Try drawing your laptop with doodle No. 11: compute-a-doodle!
- The back of the computer is the shape of a rounded rectangle in this doodle.
- From the top right corner of the rectangle, draw a very slightly curved line, ending just above the bottom right corner.
- Starting from the bottom right, draw the keyboard of the computer. This is just a line that winds round the the edge on the right, joining up the line from the previous step along the way.
- Add depth with another curved line!
- Now for the keys: draw a small grid on the keyboard – it doesn’t really matter how many you do.
- Last, draw in a face. You can use any expression you want to, but I like my doodles to be happy!
- I used dark blue, dark pink and light grey to colour this in.
Why not.. a cute mouse to the side of the laptop? Look at the picture below to check what I mean.