Hi again – this is doodle No. 11, another plant for you to draw. Well done if you have completed all of the doodles so far!
- Like a little smile, draw a short, curved line.
- Add a dome shape to this line to make the main part of the mushroom.
- Right now our mushroom is just floating, so draw a short bump at the base.
- Then, draw a line jutting out from the mushroom, and a long, slightly curved line above that.
- From the very tip of the curved line, sketch a row of jagged spikes, all the way the the top of the mushroom. Look at the picture above to make sure you have got this right.
- Your mushroom isn’t quite finished yet, so add a few polka dots on the head.
- This doodle needs light brown, blood red and forest green.
Why not… add a few more details to your drawing? You could use a black pen to add shadows, or maybe a couple of lines on the tuft of grass for extra depth.