Who likes halloween? Doodle No. 10 is a ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ɢʜᴏᴜʟ! Have fun!
- To start off the doodle for today, let’s draw a small semi-circle shape, slightly tilted to the left.
- Then, draw a short bump on either side, as shown in the picture, with a long line reaching down below each one.
- As always, use two little dots in the centre of the face for eyes.
- Add a bean-shaped mouth and two round cheeks touching it.
- Then draw a wiggly squiggle (have a look at the picture above) to join the two long lines.
- Finish by doing the tongue – an upside down U in the mouth.
- Like our previous doodle, this only requires one colour, but is a darker pink.
Why not… give your big ghoul a baby ghost to play with?