Hello doodlers, and welcome to doodle No. 9! Today we’re going to draw a cute mouse (a tasty snack for yesterday’s owl!).
- This is another doodle made up of lots of U shapes! Begin with two quite large U’s, not touching. These will be the ears of your mouse.
- Next, join up the ears at the bottom with an even bigger U, slightly rounder than the others, and at the top with a small line.
- Draw two circles inside the ears.
- Then add whiskers: three on either cheek. The whiskers are just short, straight lines.
- Our mouse can’t see yet, so draw in two eyes.
- To finish off, use a semi-circle for the nose and another for the mouth.
- You only need one colour for this doodle! Get out a pale pink pen.
Why not… have a mouse dress-up party?! Deck your mouse with scarfs and hats and fancy glasses, then add plenty of bright colours!