For No. 8 I decided to do an owl doodle. I hope you like it!
- The owl’s body is very round – like an oval, but with the top left open.
- Draw two lines coming from the points of the oval, to make ears, as well as a slightly curved line to join them up.
- Thirdly, add small stars to decorate the tips of the owl’s ears, and use upside down U’s (Kind of like n’s) for the eyes.
- Your owl’s wings will be two bumpy lines on the sides of the body.
- Draw a curved line at the bottom of the oval for a tummy.
- Finally, add a raindrop nose, and details on the tummy as shown in the picture.
- The doodle for today uses only violet and sunny yellow.
Why not… draw your owl in different positions, like below? You could draw it flying, with its eyes open, or maybe eating a mouse. Tomorrow, I’ll show you how you can draw a mouse for the owl to eat.