My doodle No. 6 is a postcard. Do you ever send postcards to your friends? If you do, scroll to the bottom of the page for a cool idea to decorate your snail mail.
- Draw a rectangular shape with four sides and sharp corners: this is the main shape of your postcard.
- Add a line in the middle of the postcard, from top to bottom, but not touching any of the sides.
- In the top right-hand corner, draw a tiny square stamp.
- Then draw a series of horizontal lines on the left side of the postcard.
- Repeat on the right-hand side: these lines represent writing.
- Lastly, draw small hearts to the side of your postcard – you can do as many as you like!
- Only two colours are used here: grass green and bright red. I didn’t colour in the actual postcard, but you can if you want. If you do, I’d use a yellowy-white, or possibly a light grey.
Why not… send your best friend a postcard and decorate it with mini postcard doodles? They’ll love it!