For No. 5, I have decided to do a flower. This one is pretty easy, but you’ll need a pencil and a rubber handy too.
- Start off your doodle with a lollipop shape: a circle with a long, straight line coming off the bottom.
- Add a couple of leaves near the bottom of the flower’s stalk. The leaf shape is an oval with pointy ends, and a line through the middle of it.
- Draw a small semi-circle at the bottom of the circle for a mouth.
- Then mark in your flower’s eyes as two dots.
- Ok, this is where you’ll need your pencil; around the top circle of the flower, sketch seven or eight little lines or dots so you know where to put the petals.
- Finally, where you have marked the dots or lines, draw lots of tooth-shaped petals, before rubbing out the pencil markings.
- The colours I have used in the picture are: pale pink, light orange, forest green and grass green.
Why not… change the colour of your petals? You could choose your favourite colour, or maybe draw the flower on a little card and colour it with a friend’s favourite colour. You could even make a rainbow flower, with multicoloured petals!