This animal-themed doodle is cute whether you like slimy snails or not! Have a go at this doodle, No. 5…
- This is the easiest step: simply a circle with a big swirl inside.
- Next draw a line that curves round, leading from the back of the shell.
- The head is another curve, but bends up slightly.
- Mark in two eyes at the top of the head.
- Add a filled-in semi-circle mouth and circles for the snail’s cheeks.
- Lastly, draw antennae with little bobbles on the end.
- To colour this one in, use dark brown, light brown, pale pink and sky blue.
Why not try… adding a hat on the shell? Or making the shell into a house with windows and doors?