Doodle No. 4 is a raincloud and a rainbow. Look below for instructions. Have fun!
- Draw four bumps of different sizes for the top of the cloud.
- Add a slightly curved line at the bottom.
- For the rainbow, all you need to do is draw three curves at the side of your cloud.
- Draw a big smile and little dots for eyes.
- Now it’s time to add the rosy cheeks!
- Finally, show little droplets of rain pouring from the base of your cloud.
- The colours used here are: orange, yellow, sky blue and pale blue.
Why not try… changing the expression of your cloud? You could even change the colours to match: how about an angry black cloud? Or a small, sad grey one? Maybe you could do a whole series of emoti-clouds in a row!