Hi! Today is doodle No. 1, and it’s a cute pug lying on his back. Have fun!
- Draw a large bean shape, kind of like a baked bean.
- For legs, do four U-shapes, two in the middle of the bean and two a bit lower down.
- Draw a tiny spiral at the bottom of the pug – this is the tail.
- Next, draw 2 more upside down U-shapes for the eyes and another bigger one for the outline of the nose.
- Add in the details of the mouth, using a circle, a short line and a little U.
- Finally, we need two more U’s for the little pug’s ears.
- To colour in, you need light brown, grey and black felt tips/pencils.